sábado, 21 de julio de 2012


Love sick for you:   

          My love pours out like malted lava on you. It burns through any wall or defense you have. Nothing can withstand my love. It’s an all-consuming fire. My eyes see all and see down to the soul of a man. I am hungry for all souls to see who I AM. I want you--ALL of you. I'm pursuing you until I have all of you. I pursue you in the wind, rain, in the gentle and the light. Your gaze overwhelms me. I am lovesick for you. Come be lovesick with me. Your eyes are like pure gold. I value you more than my own blood. [Your name], if you would only take me at my word you would see all things are possible. Trust me.... I am in you & you're in me.
           Men chase after power, wealth, sex, and trophies. They will give their lives for those things. I gave my life for theyou within mankind. [Your name], listen…there isn't a moment in a day that I don’t long for your attention. I enjoy you more than you realize or care to know. I'm more for you than you could ever understand. When I say, “I love you” it's more real than life. Out of my desire to love came life. Come delight in me. I always delight in you. I have for all eternity. Don’t you see I want to be in union with you more than you want it with me? That’s why I did all the “work” to make it possible. And I’m still doing all the work…drawing you unto me. Stop working and just receive me. Receive my wooing. Fully receive me. I AM the God after your heart.

1 comentario: